What are yours?
People always say to put your goals down in writing, so I figured I’d write down my writing goals too. Actually, I have them written down elsewhere, so I’m not going to repeat them all, but wanted to get an overview out there online.
- Twelve short/flash story submissions to ezines or anthologies.
- NaNoWriMo won again in November
- My novel Hypodermic-V completed
- Resurrection Men novella trilogy done
- Barend Exposed series – at least 3 books done
- Six (long) shorts for self-publishing out there
These overall project goals get divided up into word count goals and progress goals. (I use planning as a procrastination tool. Guilty!) I have spreadsheets to record my daily work on so I know I’m on schedule for my self-imposed deadlines.
What kind of goals do you make for your writing?